Greetings from the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Education Youth and Sport!
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS) is in the process of monitoring the application of the Policy and Strategy on ICT for Education to ensure the ICT interventions are being implemented align to the goals of policy.
MoEYS in collaboration with Open Development Cambodia (ODC) and ICT for Development (ICT4D) Network Cambodia is organizing the Network Meeting on Information and Communication Technology for Education (ICT4E) of all stakeholders in Cambodia, in order to share on-going projects, exchange practical experience, promote discussion to solve the needs of NGO partners as well as to enable opportunities for further cooperation.
We would like to cordially invite you to the ICT4E Network Meeting on Wednesday 11 September 2019 from 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m at Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The meeting concept note and agenda are attached. You can also find a summary of the program below:
- Developing Digital Literacy Policy Concept Note by Facebook
- Presentation on The Status of ICT for Education in Cambodia by MoEYS
- Sharing the ICT-related projects in education by Participants
- Presentation on the Strategy and Action Plan of Policy on ICT in Education 2018 by MoEYS
- Group discussion and sharing on initial ICT projects to achieve the goals of the ICT policy’s action.
For more information and inquiries, please kindly contact:
Mr. Phel Phearoun, Deputy Director of Department of Information Technology, MoEYS
Tel: 016 555 270
Ms. CHY Bormey, Partnership Project Coordinator, Open Development Cambodia
Tel: 011 855 720
Your presence at the meeting will be highly appreciated! Warm regards,